The SGM department trains general engineers whose competences range from the conception to the manufacturing of built-up products in high technology industries.
Those industries concern the fields of advanced materials (semiconductors, metals and alloys, polymers, composites, ceramics) and of micro and nanotechnologies components.
The SGM engineer takes part in research and development, design, production, quality...in different fields such as the industry of electronic components, petrochemistry, iron and steel industry, automotive, aeronautics, construction, energy, packaging, biomedical, cosmetics...
Why selecting SGM?
- To Imagine, create, conceive and build with quality in mind.
- To guide industrials in analyzing and solving technical problems they are facing.
- To conduct applied or fundamental research, and to train researchers.
- To create and lead qualifying continuing education.
- To develop international cooperation.